TABB® Sustainability Consulting
Valuable recycling and sustainability consulting services for businesses and community organizations in the Packaging and Container industry, including:
- Development of educational material focused on recycling, sustainability, and the "Bottle-to-Bottle" process
- Consulting on the landfill diversion of plastic products with resin codes 3-7
- Educating Material Recovery Facilities (MRF's) on proper bottle collection techniques for improving material quality
- Conducting preliminary sustainability and waste audits at manufacturing facilities and MRF's
- Participating in bottle bill discussions and overall impacts on the plastic recycling stream
- Collecting and recycling plastic bottles eliminates thousands of pounds of CO2 emissions from releasing into Earth's atmosphere.
- Recycling creates more than 1 million US jobs in the recycled product manufacturing industry. There are 10 times more jobs in recycling than waste disposal.
- Recycling saves 3.6 times the amount of energy generated from incineration.
- Recycling 1 ton of plastic bottles saves 7.4 cubic yards of landfill space and 3.8 barrels of crude oil.
- By recycling, the US saves enough energy to provide electricity to 9 million homes annually.